September 24, 2011

seriously.

We got a beautiful and awesome blender as a wedding gift and I've been making lots of smoothies. Lev's become a big fan of fruit (as long as it has been processed and does not resemble its original shape or texture) because of these drinks. I bought some protein powder, too, so that our smoothies could be a little more than just sugary junk (I mean, as sugary-junk as organic yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries can be, but whatever). Unfortunately the only protein powder available at the suburban Trader Joe's by my work was "for women." Whatever, I bought it.

So today I made one and Lev commented that it was the "best one yet"; I let him know that I'd put the protein powder in it. He looked at the container and was like, "For women?" I think he thinks I'm up to something.

No comments: