July 2, 2011

seoul patch/ seouled out/ seoul music

I uploaded our trip photos. But this is all you really need to know about Finland...
Marimekko pillowcases, OMG
Yes, I purchased much Marimekko while in Finland. And the stores are everything that you'd dream they would be--light, bright, full of great stuff, and of course so very Finnish. I watched a woman pay for her bolts of fabric with a Marimekko credit card. Concentric dots all over it. *Sigh.*

And on that note, I'm apparently posting photos from Korea due to the fact that it is taking forEVER to upload anything right now.

Me on the bullet train from Daejon to Seoul. 3 hours by bus = 1 hour by train 










The fam, train station, Seoul


Coming back to Daejon on the train

 Lev took these photos. I love looking at his photographs--it's what he sees. He's napping in the other room right now (the one with the air conditioning). He came in and said, "I'm grumpy! And tired!" and fell onto the bed, into a deep sleep. 

No comments: