May 19, 2011

drip dry

Ok so I think that my prime creativity-blogging-writing impulse happens at around 11 in the morning. Of course, now that I'm very busy I can't cave to that impulse and blog (and this is where my mother says, "well GOOD! because you shouldn't be blogging at work. In fact, you shouldn't even be TALKING about blogging at work"). Which is why I'm making it extremely clear: I don't blog at work. Even though sometimes I'd love to.

Today I didn't have to pick Lev up from work (he drove). I got to relax once I got home. I got to read! I got to talk on the phone to my very best friend in the whole world (and my maid of honor) for an hour! Yes, we talked while I was driving but she was on speaker phone! I wasn't breaking the law! I think I'm going to advocate for Levy driving to work.

We got a new kitchen faucet today. It's awesome--it doesn't drip AND now the water drains with gravitational pull (instead of looking like the swollen Mississippi river for about 10 minutes). So, let's see--I don't blog at work, this afternoon I got some time to myself to do whatever I wanted, and my kitchen sink is fully functional. Today was great!

No comments: