February 23, 2011

best day!

Today has turned upside down with amazingness. A dream job has requested my presence for an interview and I am heeding the call! And then I ran into a former coworker and he is applying to medical school and wants my help editing his personal statement! That whole change-your-destiny stuff that people scoff at? Believe it! And this is how I feel right now (play it!):

And my day was already great because I'm carrying this awesome drawing Lev did of what he'd ideally want for his birthday if the sky were the limit.
Oh, and that's a pair of Air Jordan IV's, a sword, a suit of armor with rippling muscles carved into it, and a viking war helmet with the buzzard symbol on the front. Oh yeah, and a WWF belt (and he does not mean World Wildlife Fund...). So, you know, gift ideas.

No comments: