February 25, 2011

some photos and some thoughts

Today is Friday, which means I can think about the weekend. My stepdad is in town (hi Peter!) and we are all going to KOREAN BBQ tomorrow night. In case you couldn't tell by the CAPITAL LETTERS, I love Korean BBQ! I love the array, I love the pickled cabbage...I love the little dishes that come with the meal. I'm getting hungry, I need to stop this.

So I've been thinking about my life, like, really thinking about it, and I've decided that I should have a doggy to pal around with. We live on the south side of Chicago and my wonderful, lovely friends don't like making the trip down here and let's be honest here, I don't like the north side trip much either ESPECIALLY in the cold Chi-town winter. And I know that you are thinking "well Lizzy if you hate winter travel in Chicago then buckle up dear because it won't be any better taking your dog-friend for a walk in this kind of weather." But it would be different if I had a warm paw to hold. Lev won't go for it, either; he won't even discuss a dog without a yard.

Apartment living. Le sigh.

Aebleskiver and lace

Steel Cut Oats--the only way to live


Pot-holder leisure wear


Mid-century modern dream


Oregon as seen by a cowboy

Record cabinet

Photos of this morning.

2 comments:

eileen said...

i:dogs::better people:world peace. But it IS true, they need to be walked minimum twice a day and they give you that _look_ when you leave the house ... ugh, guilt.

Lizzy Louise said...

too true...but cute face and warm body??? and i love the rump on a welsh corgi.