February 27, 2011

family

I have this thing where if Lev says that he thinks he is getting sick I start to feel like I am getting sick. But I can't be getting sick because I have a very important job interview Tuesday. Psychosomatic influence, go away! In the meantime, my wonderful stepdad, aunt and cousin are in town and they met Lev and I for breakfast today at the Ritz-Carlton (fancy!--aunt and cousin were staying there).

I purchased a lovely mid-century modern lounge chair yesterday. I told Lev about it when I picked him up from work and he was like, "Does it recline?"

Gratuitous living room/lovely modern chair shots, to follow.
Danish mid-century modern lounger that, unfortunately for some, does not recline
and this is a fabric close-up, don't know why it looks kind of green here (it's very blue).

No comments: