February 22, 2011

election day!

Today before work I exercised my American right to vote. Well actually I walked out of the house and looked at the snow flying around and thought, "MAN I wish I was already inside," and then looked a little further and saw that the polling place across the street was open! And it was Election Day! This is why it's good that Lev and I live across the street from the polling station--I'm spacey and I may have forgotten.

Last night Lev came to bed after I was already asleep. I asked him this morning if I was snoring when he came in (we all do it sometimes, and I like to be up on what I'm doing when I don't know I am doing it, if that makes sense), and he told me that yes, I was. I asked him if he rolled me over or anything to make me stop, and he said he didn't. Why? His response: "Because snoring is fun sometimes."

I never thought of it like that.

And here is the cutest thing I'm probably going to see all day:

No comments: