February 19, 2011

ouch

I just bumped my face so hard it made me cry.

I spent the day downtown shopping. Apparently, H&M turns into a club by noon on Saturdays. There was a DJ spinning the hits of the 80s with his speakers pointed into the business casual section.

I can't believe I bumped my face. I immediately wanted to blame somebody but there is nobody here but me. I might have a line-bruise down my cheek. Blame our stupid tiny no-door apartment! We have to use curtains for everything because whoever remodeled this place thought that we didn't want doors, and I banged my face while trying to avoid mushing my hair against the heavy closet curtain while keeping my eyes glued to the brand-new sailor top I just bought from Zara's. But I do love our cute, hardwood-floor and curtain-having apartment. I take it all back!

This is a photo Lev took of me making dinner in my new pants in our lovely apartment that attacks sometimes.

3 comments:

eileen said...

I blame the sailor top, because it cast a spell.

Lizzy Louise said...

A spell of loveliness! and yes, I DO have a line-bruise on my cheekbone...

Lizzy Louise said...

oh and i won't be wearing those pants anymore--aaron saw them and said that he was "concerned." and he also mentioned the fiasco that happened with Jessica Simpson and her high-waisted bell bottoms...don't want that.