February 26, 2011

stain removers and other friends

About a minute ago I thought that I had lost my stain stick and I was pretty upset. I just bought an off-white "hand-wash only" (like whaaaat?) crocheted sweater from Zara's and of course spilled coffee on it its first time out of the gate.

Which prompted Lev to say, "That's why I would never buy white," while slowly shaking his head. He went on to describe his immense t-shirt collection--"You will notice that they are a wide array of colors and patterns, and no white."

I wasn't going to go into the vast difference between white and off-white, or the troubling aspects of sharing a closet/dresser with someone with a rather large (some would say "excessive") collection of t-shirts, so instead I made a mental note to stock up on Tide-to-Go pens and be very careful. And that's when I knocked the whole cup of coffee onto the table.

Oh, did I mention that I'm a klutz?

On the flip side, here is a photo of my new favorite sweater, pre-coffee spill (does the fact that I like to take photos of myself wearing new clothes make me weird, vain, or other?). Oh and apparently there is mascara on the mirror. Have a great Saturday!
Zara's crocheted sweater, pre-coffee debacle

No comments: