April 23, 2011

saturday morning

I'm sitting at our dining room table right now. I'm so glad it is not last week at this time; we did not even know what we were in for on Sunday. Lev and I are in agreement--we will never move again!

Last night I hung out with the lovely Bria, and she ended up cutting my mop. I learned that my hair had been looking rather rectangular, and to prevent this it is important to get my hair shaped regularly. We also discovered that it had been a year since she'd last cut it. Time flies, especially when you are a slob (meeeeeeeee????).

Today Lev and I are heading down to our old apartment to get the last odds and ends out and to clean. When I move out of a place I never want to go back, ever again, which could account for the many missed deposit returns on my part. But we are doing it! I'm manning up, so to speak, and getting my butt down there for some good old-fashioned mopping.

One hundred and seven days until we get married! Happy Saturday to all!

No comments: