April 1, 2011

april no-fooling

I've been TIRED. My new job is the right kind of exhausting. Cut to me not writing as much as I could be.

Sometimes I hit the "next blog" link and read random blogs that way. It bums me out when I come across blogs where the last entry says, "Sorry I haven't been writing! I have been so BUSY!" So I'll heed my own advice on this one...

And on that note...tonight was (is?) date night. We went to the movies and sat in reserved seats. Apparently that's the way they are doing the movie theater experience now. I mean, I guess if you are paying $12.50 apiece for the ticket plus $5 for a bag of popcorn, size small, and $4 for the Reese's Pieces that your beloved accidentally spills all over the floor, they can at least guarantee that you will be able to sit together. Right? We watched "The Lincoln Lawyer," a drama featuring Matthew McConaughey's bright-white teeth.

And after the movie we could not find where we parked the truck. Like, searched-all-three-floors-of-the-parking-garage couldn't find it. It's always the last place you look (i.e. right where you parked it).

Tomorrow I look at more apartments. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

eileen said...

Unsolicted advice: do not apologize for not posting "enough." Who is judging? Each post is a gift to your readers. Thank you! Too bad about the candy spill. Dessert for mice, I guess. (And a great photo is makes a great wordless post, I love your photography.)