April 13, 2011

ten

Ten things that make me happy:

1. Lev's curly hair
2. The green leaf-buds on the tree outside my window at work--spring is here!
3. Spending 8.5 hours a day doing something I really enjoy. Job satisfaction, oh yeah!
4. Our new, so-incredibly-beautiful apartment that is around the corner from one of my close friends in Chicago
5. 116 days until Lev and I get married
6. The love and fierce devotion of my family--I know it's cliché, but seriously
7. My brother and I are getting married in the same summer
8. Muscle soreness--I'm getting into shape, good, tra-la
9. Lev's love of me lightly scratching his back when he's lying in bed
10. LEVY! duh! He makes me deliriously happy and I'd be lost without him!

1 comment:

eileen said...

I found #11 inside #2, "my window at work"
Great list. It inspired me to write one of my own.