March 5, 2011

ten things

Ten things that make me happy.
1) Doing something stupid and having Lev tell me he's done the same thing (putting 8 scoops of coffee in the coffee maker without a coffee filter, anyone?)
2) Waking up before the alarm
3) Going to the movies alone and texting Lev my comments
4) The first warm days of spring
5) The first cold days of fall
6) A new job that I love (these fingers are firmly crossed)
7) Getting into clean sheets after a shower
8) When Lev calls me beautiful, unprompted (ha ha)
9) Toffee.
10) Good decisions, whatever they may be

here are some photos from today.
Pilsen, looking downtown

Pilsen, looking at the Pink Line

Pilsen, the road out

Pilsen Warehouse


2 comments:

eileen said...

I've done that, too. Mud!
I love the photos and your list.

Lizzy Louise said...

total mud! almost looks like french press.