March 12, 2011

the wait

Ok so I got an AWESOME blanket-coat with Ms. Bria the other day and now I kind of wish that we'd have a quick n dirty cold snap so I could wear it out. Of course the reason that I could even afford said coat is because it's warming up and the shops are trying to sell off their winter merchandise. So I'm very excited about this coat, because it's awesome, and Lev sees it and in his most polite voice asks, "Can you please not wear that out with me?" Excusé-moi? I asked him if he was afraid of being overshadowed by awesomeness, and he told me that it was "rather grandiose." Just for fun, I looked up "grandiose." This is what Lev is really saying about my new coat:

He will be seeing quite a lot of my pompous coat next winter, and that's a fact! And these are some photos I took of myself in my new favorite coat, in all its glory.



and as if you needed anymore convincing...

And now I'm off to catch the bus to Anthropologie, where I will try and figure out if anything can be purchased at that store without spending more than my $50 gift card. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: